IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

[mistaken identity] From: REACT 2 released, From Topic ID: 50273
Tronar
post Jan 20 2013, 19:35
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 69051

Well, the post I was referring to was already a little older and thus far up the page. So it wasn't lazyness, but purpose, to leave it in the quotes.

Since I started my post with "I have to agree", I though it important to include the post I am agreeing to.

But since you have the status "Supermoderator", I guess arguing with you won't help me much...

I would have appreciated an answer to my problem though. But maybe this forum has turned into a place where form is more important than substance...

P.S.: although I guess I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and thus served as your punching ball when you were already annoyed by this problem probably occuring in other places in this forum as well, I don't appreciate the tone of your message. Supermoderator or not, I don't think you were helping this particular thread at all with your little off-topic rant.

This post has been edited by Tronar: Jan 20 2013, 19:41
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th December 2014 - 16:17