IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Drag and Drop from Windows Explorer no working in Win8
jmhr
post Jan 20 2013, 02:56
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 106023

Hello all,

Recently I've upgraded my system into Win8 (x64) and successfully installed foobar2000 with my previous settings back in Win7 (x64).

Everything seems to be working fine, except that I'm not able to "Drag and Drop" files from Windows Explorer folders into foobar2000, which is a feature that I personally use very much. The "Not available" cursor appears when trying to add new files this way.

The first time, I installed foobar2000 v1.2.1 but recently upgraded into the new v1.2.2 still having no luck with "Drag and Drop".
I have even tried with a fresh install (no previous settings) but had no luck either.

I'm also using "Columns UI" interface version 0.3.8.8 with my custom settings.

The only scenario where I had success is by doing "Drag and Drop" after opening "Add files..." option inside foobar.

Is there a way to make the "Drag and Drop" files from Windows Explorer folders functionality available in Windows 8?

Thanks in advance, and please let me know if I'm missing any info.

Best regards,
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 10:47