IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #2] From: Monitored folders don't automatically import music, From Topic ID: 98455
tpijag
post Dec 23 2012, 01:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 53637

deleted as may be not threaded correctly based on last edit of my earlier response.

This post has been edited by tpijag: Dec 23 2012, 01:14
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FooFaultyPOS
post Dec 23 2012, 01:15
Post #2

Member No.: 80673

Could you at least elaborate on "banned component"?

And why do you assume I have an outdated version? I downloaded the latest stable release. This is ridiculous.
+Quote Post
tpijag
post Dec 23 2012, 01:19
Post #3

Member No.: 53637

It simply was a misunderstanding based on your post being logged before my last previous edit. nothing more.

you had one additional post on this site with the same issue while using panels ui. Let's move on
+Quote Post
FooFaultyPOS
post Dec 23 2012, 01:21
Post #4

Member No.: 80673

QUOTE (tpijag @ Dec 23 2012, 01:19) *
It simply was a misunderstanding based on your post being logged before my last previous edit. nothing more.

you had one additional post on this site with the same issue while using panels ui. Let's move on

Let's move on? What the fuck is your problem? If you didn't want to help and just wanted to be an asshole, you should have said so.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 15:45