Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

E-MU 0404 PCI-E Help and Advice
Etherd
post Dec 14 2012, 23:54
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 105181

Hello all, first post, hope this is in the right place. Go easy smile.gif
So i was wondering if someone could help me with my audio issues?
I'm not overly familiar with the audio side of computers but am savvy enough in other areas. Trying to learn.
I currently have an E-MU- 0404 PCI-E and am struggling to understand how best to utilise its features. When i was building my computer i was told that this would be the best card for my needs, which is mainly music production, for which i needed good ASIO support, and accurate sound production. Hope this was good advice? Peoples oppinions on this welcome.
So my main question is about the connections on the card. For those unfamiliar with the card the connections can be seen here http://www.creative.com/emu/products/produ...5&pid=20022
I am confused as to what the best output is to use for:
1. Stereo Headphones
2. Stereo Speakers
I am also wondering about amps, but that is a whole other ball game i think.
As i said im rather new to the audio side of computers so any help or advice any could give would be much appreciated.
Thanks smile.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Etherd
post Dec 18 2012, 19:34
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 105181

What is unclear about FIIO E5? Are you unaware that it is a well-known and widely used headphone amplifier?

As per my first post i am completely new to audio technology, hence my lack of understanding.
I thought the E5 was a headphone Amp only, guess i am wrong will look into it more. Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:25