IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Another cue sheet question, fb2k not importing album file & cue sheet correctly
freeform
post Nov 1 2012, 14:51
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 104238

Hello,

First time post, though long time occasional fb2k user.

Although the archives are full of cue sheet questions and problems, I am surprised to find none with this one:

Mostly, I rip as individual tracks but I do have some as whole album files with cue sheet, none of which scan to show individual tracks in Foobar:

I know that fb2ks default setting in <Media Library\Preferences\File Types> is to , <Exclude *.cue> from the library scan but it makes no difference whatever I do here; whether I just remove *.cue from <Exclude>, or <Restrict to *.cue> (Yes, even when I clear the library and rescan). I have examined the cue sheets as text and they appear to follow the standard format, they are embedded, and they do work perfectly with other players, such as Media Monkey and Music Bee. Indeed, proof that they are correctly formatted is that forcing Foobar to read the cue sheet individually by <File\Add file> results in correct display of an album of several tracks.

I am very keen to get such issues resolved because fb2k promises to be the most versatile of all the PC meda managers & players.

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,
Andy
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 04:14