IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Monoprice or BJA?
mccarthyk
post Oct 26 2012, 04:17
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 103639

I am a huge fan of monoprice because most of their products have amazing quality and their prices are very manageable even for a teenager like me. I have been thinking about getting a Blue Jean auxillary cable for my headphones, but it is almost $40.

Is BJA really that great of a company? Or should I just stick with the low prices at monoprice?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DVDdoug
post Oct 29 2012, 23:38
Post #2

Member No.: 46454

Buy 20 $2 cables that do the same thing and on your death bed you'll be leaving 15-19 (depending on how careless you are) of them to your heirs..
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I don't go THAT far, but since the cables are cheap (in price) you can often end-up spending as much shipping as for the cables... So, I usually buy one or two extra, or sometimes a few in different lengths to get the price up to $10 or $20.

I've got a little box full of audio cables & adapters, and I usually have whatever I need. But, whenever do need a cable (or adapter) I order extra and add to my collection of spares.
+Quote Post
yourlord
post Oct 30 2012, 00:14
Post #3

Member No.: 88621

QUOTE (DVDdoug @ Oct 29 2012, 18:38) *
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I don't go THAT far, but since the cables are cheap (in price) you can often end-up spending as much shipping as for the cables... So, I usually buy one or two extra, or sometimes a few in different lengths to get the price up to $10 or $20.

I've got a little box full of audio cables & adapters, and I usually have whatever I need. But, whenever do need a cable (or adapter) I order extra and add to my collection of spares.

It's a good plan.. I tend to order a lot of cables at once from them when I need to.. 3-4 HDMI 3-4 DisplayPort, 10+ USB of various kinds, etc.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 19:59