IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

.celt files, I'm new and I need to convert one to mp3
YouGoByeBye
post Sep 28 2012, 09:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 103508

I'm new at this whole thing, but I want to convert a .celt file into an MP3. The whole reason for doing this is because of a game I am playing. It has sound files that are stored inside of an .fsb file (This part doesn't matter to much because I already got them separated). In that .fsb file there are .celt files and from what I understand those are the actual sounds from the game. I need a simple way to convert those to a .mp3. Now I've read another post on here that says that they are now under Opus... I have no idea what that means, I searched it and came up with some .exe files that I have no idea how to use. So if some one can please give me a tutorial on how to convert a .celt file to a .mp3 file in simple English that would be amazing.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
saratoga
post Sep 28 2012, 19:33
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3264

Probably just a raw CELT stream. Its pretty common to skip using a container for embedded applications like this since theres usually no need for things like headers when all the files are identical format and don't need to work with any other software.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 04:00