IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Looking for website suggestions: more like Audio Critic?, For a reduced snake oil diet.
Hotsoup
post Sep 7 2012, 17:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97852

Hi all, sorry if I am just not looking in the right places but I can't seem to find any regularly maintained audiophile sites more akin to "The Audio Critic". The one I had been going to before has put a weird taste in my mouth recently--like a recent review of awesome sounding ethernet cables...(?!) Anyway, I thought there might be another site out there that I'm missing or perhaps I'm chasing unicorns.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tahnru
post Sep 7 2012, 17:28
Post #2

Member No.: 25178

So when you say you'd like a reduced amount of snake oil in your diet, how much are you looking for? wink.gif

Myself, I found the taste of snake oil to be too sour, and now try to completely abstain from it. None for me thanks.
+Quote Post
Arnold B. Kruege...
post Sep 9 2012, 04:09
Post #3

Member No.: 61311

QUOTE (Hotsoup @ Sep 7 2012, 12:13) *
Hi all, sorry if I am just not looking in the right places but I can't seem to find any regularly maintained audiophile sites more akin to "The Audio Critic". The one I had been going to before has put a weird taste in my mouth recently--like a recent review of awesome sounding ethernet cables...(?!) Anyway, I thought there might be another site out there that I'm missing or perhaps I'm chasing unicorns.

You might want to check out AVS, particularly the 2-Channel and Audio Setup and Chat forums. Audioholics seems to have some good forums as well.
+Quote Post
Hotsoup
post Sep 10 2012, 16:53
Post #4

Member No.: 97852

Fantastic, I will check those out. Thank you. happy.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 19:32