IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #9] All about 2CH file extension, 2CH
czgirb
post Aug 7 2012, 06:33
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 71910

Yesterday I download an ISO file and extract it ... it contain some 2CH's extension files ... TRACK1.2CH, TRACK2.2CH, TRACK3.2CH ... etc
It seems the file was compressed from SACD ... What is 2CH extension? How can I open it? How can I convert it to FLAC file?
Please guide me ..........
Thanx
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hlloyge
post Aug 7 2012, 11:09
Post #2

Member No.: 27018

Get SACD plugin for foobar, and load ISO file in it. Then do whatever you want with tracks.
+Quote Post
czgirb
post Aug 7 2012, 15:54
Post #3

QUOTE (hlloyge @ Aug 7 2012, 17:09) *
Get SACD plugin for foobar, and load ISO file in it. Then do whatever you want with tracks.

download it from here ... http://sacddecoder.sourceforge.net/ ... what should i do next?
+Quote Post
Goratrix
post Aug 7 2012, 17:43
Post #4

Member No.: 56722

QUOTE (czgirb @ Aug 7 2012, 16:54) *
what should i do next?

So you downloaded a SACD image but you don't know why you did it and expect other people to tell you??? dry.gif huh.gif blink.gif
+Quote Post
hlloyge
post Aug 8 2012, 12:18
Post #5

QUOTE (czgirb @ Aug 7 2012, 16:54) *
QUOTE (hlloyge @ Aug 7 2012, 17:09) *

download it from here ... http://sacddecoder.sourceforge.net/ ... what should i do next?

Install it in Foobar2000 (RTFM!), and load ISO file.
+Quote Post
czgirb
post Aug 8 2012, 15:41
Post #6

Install it in Foobar2000 (RTFM!), and load ISO file.
[/quote]
SORRY! Since using Ubuntu, I never used Foobar anymore.
Maybe it's the time to back to Foobar ... but I has already forgot how to install a plugin.
Would you mind for doing a fvor for me by guiding me how to install it?
Please ...........................
Thank you
+Quote Post
czgirb
post Aug 8 2012, 15:52
Post #7

QUOTE (Goratrix @ Aug 7 2012, 23:43) *
So you downloaded a SACD image but you don't know why you did it and expect other people to tell you??? dry.gif huh.gif blink.gif

if I'm not mistaken ... forum's function is to SHARING KNOWLEDGE ... Please correct me if I'm wrong!
As I recall ... so far, no one ever told me if the forum is a place TO BOAST themselves and LAUGHING at others who insufficient.

This post has been edited by czgirb: Aug 8 2012, 15:53
+Quote Post
hlloyge
post Aug 8 2012, 19:26
Post #8

Well, since you use Ubuntu, there should be music player on Linux which can handle SACD iso images - I don't know any, because I am using Windows. And as Ubuntu (linux) user, you should already know that before asking ANY questions, you should RTFM. How to install foobar2000 plugins can be found in FAQ on their website, also accessible from foobar's help menu.
And yes, forum's purpose is for sharing knowledge, but there is already a vast knowledge already written, so it is expected to search for knowledge, and to actually RTFM of software before asking any questions - it could already be answered. The purpose of forum is not constant repeating of things already said many times, and wasting time of it's members.
+Quote Post
pdq
post Aug 8 2012, 19:41
Post #9

Member No.: 24233

Perhaps this would be a good time to post your questions to the foobar2000 forum?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 02:56