IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Pasting album art into window in Exact Audio Copy, Why can't I paste album art into EAC?
kalash
post Jun 20 2012, 04:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 100841

I have EAC now installed on my computer (latest version, beta 3, I think) and I'm using the Freedb to get track information, but I'm not finding the album image I that matches the album.

So I go to google images and find the appropriate matching image, but I can't paste it into the grey window in EAC. The only option it shows when I right-click the grey box is 'Get Image from Metadata Provider'.

Help!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Engelsstaub
post Jun 20 2012, 10:02
Post #2

Member No.: 78200

Can you not just save it to your Desktop and drag it into the box?

--------------------
The Loudness War is over. Now it's a hopeless occupation.
+Quote Post
kalash
post Jun 20 2012, 14:49
Post #3

Member No.: 100841

QUOTE (Engelsstaub @ Jun 20 2012, 11:02) *
Can you not just save it to your Desktop and drag it into the box?

I tried this. Didn't work. However, I was able to use freedb to locate the appropriate album cover art. So problem fixed.

Now a more serious problem: I tried ripping a CD for the first time using the settings I located online (I think off this site), and it is taking FOREVER. I let it go overnight, and it is still on the first track (only about 2% done!).

Is there a way to speed up EAC? I'm wondering if it is worth the hassle to go through EAC. If a track is defective, I may just have to download it online.

A final question: Is there a way to rip to Apple Lossless so I can play tracks on my iPod and use my iPod as a remote to control playback from iTunes on my computer? Seems like FLAC is the only option in EAC.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 16:23