IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Development Forum Rules

This forum is for developer discussions only. If you have a problem / bug report / idea / feature request that isn't related to foobar2000 SDK, post it in an appropiate forum instead - tech support questions go to support forum, everything else goes to general forum.
All non-developer posts on this forum will be removed. Continued abuse of this forum will result in admin actions (warnings, account suspension).

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Questions about self-installing components, i mean fb2k-component
r0k
post Jun 11 2012, 19:19
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 93574

Hello. I have a couple questions about the fb2k-component format, provided it makes component installation that much easier.
  1. From what i can tell, it's simply a zip file renamed. Is it right?
  2. Is there a way to make a component install in a folder different from user-components? It's not very useful for actual plug-ins but it could be for ressources, WSH scripts and stuff like this.
  3. If 2 is not possible, is it at least possible to install in a sub-folder of user-components that has a different name from the fb2k-component file?
I'm writing a (rather big) WSH script split on several files and i would like a more conveniant way of distributing it than pastebin wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 18:08