IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #2,5; trolling and/or PEBKAC] From: EAC Rip Advice - repair with , From Topic ID: 94318
maiki
post May 27 2012, 12:16
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26940

EAC is the cancer of audio CD ripping

During the last week I've had 3 "bad rips" done in EAC. The CUE points were all badly positioned. One album lacking the first seconds in the first track. Results were obvious: after splitting in CUE Splitter the beginning of the tracks were all cut off since the CUE points were positioned late instead of the real beginnings. EAC is the real pain in the ass. It is a completely amateur buggy software that does not work right. Sadly it is commonly used and as a result a lot of crappy rips are being produced. I hate the author of the that program. I really do. Sorry I just had to write this since I am very angry after manually repairing the layouots in Goldwave...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 09:34