IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #9] Downloading Lossless, [+ posting ability removed till member suggests a different user name]
killwhiteman
post May 18 2012, 20:43
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 99967

A bunch of questions before I rip my CDs and begin building a collection of lossless downloads

Should I worry about lossless albums I have downloaded that are without a log of some sort to confirm audio quality?

How about files that I have downloaded which have been ripped with iTunes, should I be concerned with this. Will there be an audible quality difference in music ripped with iTunes compared to that securely ripped with xld etc. mvp, brb?

Does anyone know of a program for apple mac to check audio quality and such

This post has been edited by killwhiteman: May 18 2012, 20:45
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DVDdoug
post May 18 2012, 21:59
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 46454

If you download from a ligitimate source, you shouldn't worry. But, there are not many albums available ligitimately in lossless formats...

How about files that I have downloaded which have been ripped with iTunes, should I be concerned with this. Will there be an audible quality difference in music ripped with iTunes compared to that securely ripped with xld etc. mvp, brb?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 00:04