IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[no] From: foo_playlist_organizer (aka foo_plorg), From Topic ID: 80705
GuitarGuy
post May 9 2012, 09:03
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 55143

How does Driving Under the Influence (DUI) fit with foobar2000? or-- the PLORG for that matter? hmph. ohh that's Dulcimer .. no... some UI toolkit, i forget.

but, occifer! Occifer, I hereby would like to testify... at this juncture, front of a judge: It's not because i think you ma'am as drunk juss cause i like Bee Gees, but moreover!
heretofore, and i and 99ícent certain, henceforth, i do detest, my hands around the bridal, firmly:

The foobar2000 part-- female-coupling does not play well with this PLORG, male-coupling. excuse me, occifer... foo_plorg.dll , that is. An eefin if it weren't had no moving parts, i still can't cram it in there right way.

most unusual, i've achieved some success using legacy foo_plorg.dll as released... i mean... i drive a Honda Legacy, ... err... naw, it's an Acura, and I get PLORG working there, them older women more easily. however (and, i'm sorry my breaf stink... does it stinks? i'm sorry if it do)

but, wfhat i want is the PLORG work, when I have all this other stuff going at the same time. how come that is?

Now.
What you wanna know? my driver's licence? how many food stamps i get this month? i behave, ossifer.. no needs a cuffs on me. n'kay. i's lissnin. now you go. just gimme the keys so i can see how it sounds, in the Acura.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 09:30