IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[DOUBLE POST] Facets Song Display?, Can't get my songs to display like they used to.
thesoupiest
post Apr 26 2012, 21:15
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 99141

Hi guys. Putting Foobar2000 on a new computer, want to restore my old setup.
It looked like this, and everything's good so far. However, I can't work out how to get my old main Facet back. It looked like my recreation in the top-right. All of the songs were listed in alphabetical order by artist, and then in alphabetical order by album, and then in sequential order by song. The songs listed duration and bit rate on the far right (year as well, but not pictured). I was able to click on the top area to choose which direction to sort artist in - A-Z or Z-A.
The issue is that I can't figure out how to get that setup back for the life of me. Anyone able to help?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 01:18