IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

obtain asio4all v2 sound quality, How to obtain the higher quality you hear when asio4all is enabled?
colorful music
post Apr 13 2012, 06:49
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98754

How can I obtain the quality sound I hear when asio4all v2 is enabled on my DAW onto a mp3 or wav file??

When asio4all v2 is enabled in a DAW, the quality is so much better it sounds clear, louder when it's not, and as if the track has been mixed and mastered! laugh.gif

So how to get that sound that sound I hear on a media file? We're in 2012 there has to be a way! dry.gif

Rendering a track has nothing to do with your sound card or driver so I can rule that out. So I can try to record the sound asio4all is playing. I tried recording the analog sound with a audio interface on a different computer, and although I was successful the quality on the recorded track wasn't the same, it was not as clear as the original track. sad.gif where asio4all was playing.

So I can try to record digitally on another DAW using with a Virtual Audio Cable where all transfers are made digitally, providing NO sound quality loss (a bitperfect streaming). dry.gif

I use FL Studio as my main DAW where asio4all is enabled, and Reaper as my secondary DAW where I want to record the track. If I can find a way to record on Reaper the track that is playing on FL Studio while asio4all is enabled would I record the quality I'm pursuing?

If not what can I do to obtain that sound quality played back by asio4all v2? I couldn't get Virtual Audio Cable does not detect asio4all v2. dry.gif

Please Help any suggestions are great!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 02:45