IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Library sorting destroyed with one mystery keystroke
villainy
post Apr 6 2012, 08:53
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98465

I have my music on a dedicated filesystem using a directory structure I have been carefully maintaining for.. now that I think about it.. over 10 years. I've been using Foobar2k for a few years now (and loving it) and my library was happily sorted using my directory layout.

After an especially crappy day at work today I was slowly building a playlist to drag myself out of a pit and managed to fat finger some sort of key combination that caused my entire library to sort by the ID3 tag album name. Suddenly I can't find a damned thing and have no idea wtf I did to cause this.

Please tell me there is something I can do to have the library simply list everything as it is in the filesystem. I've been browsing the wiki but none of my album list view changes seem to have any effect;

My night is ruined. I know I did this to myself and really I'd be fine if I just knew what the hell I did in the first place. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tpijag
post Apr 6 2012, 13:47
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 53637

If view by folder structure does not work for you it may be best to provide a few screenshots.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 17:00