IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Development Forum Rules

This forum is for developer discussions only. If you have a problem / bug report / idea / feature request that isn't related to foobar2000 SDK, post it in an appropiate forum instead - tech support questions go to support forum, everything else goes to general forum.
All non-developer posts on this forum will be removed. Continued abuse of this forum will result in admin actions (warnings, account suspension).

Need to create an automatic and volume changer
Redkill
post Mar 23 2012, 01:33
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97995

Hi I need to create an automatic and "smart" volume changer because I listen to music far from PC and i don't have any wireless keyboard or mouse. My idea is:
1) Search for the greatest db level (based on the VU Meter) for all the songs on the playlist (all from the same album)
2) Calculate the optimal volume limit with the value obtained before (don't bother with this step, that volume limit is personal and related with the volume level i like to listen the music)
3) Linear increase the volume (from an initial volume of -24.92 for example) during the first 5 minutes since i've started the playback until reach the volume limit calculated before
I'm very new on foobar SDK so I really would apreciatte any help.

This post has been edited by Redkill: Mar 23 2012, 01:54
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
gpbeta
post Sep 27 2012, 03:49
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 103350

yes, what you need is just the replay gain tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 18:45