IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
two requests on foo_playcount, Moved from Development (TOS #6/read the notice therein)
slyght
post Feb 23 2012, 20:21
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 49968

As far as I understood foo_playcount is not third party, so I post my request here...

1) I like the export function which makes it possible to share the statistics with different PCs. Having the possibility of cloud services I thought of an option to automatically export and import the statistics to and from the xml file which would be placed in a shared folder (e.g. dropbox). Switching to another PC the statistics would be automatically up2date everytime without manual sync.

2) I would really appreciate to have the combination of tags which is used for uniquely identifying a track configurable. In my case I would like to remove the use of the "track number" as I'm using *.cue sheets of livesets which often contain the same track but of course on different positions within the set. However to me it's the same track and should be counted as one - but I can't get rid of the track number - it's directly associated with the index in the *.cue file.

This post has been edited by slyght: Feb 23 2012, 20:22
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 17:38