IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Unable to play while playing League of Legends (error 0x88890017), was: "LoL and Foobar" (TOS #6)
SytarEmbassy
post Jan 19 2012, 08:14
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 96546

Whenever I am playing League of Legends, Foobar randomly is unable to play any of my music. I get an unknown error code 0x88890017. The problem persists even after exiting LoL and will only work again once I restart my computer. I tried just restarting Foobar, but the same error code keeps popping up. In addition, the tracks that give me the error message will work prior to playing LoL and then stop working while I'm in game. I believe the error might be triggered when I attempt to skip to next song while in game(I'm using a keyboard with media player control functions on it). However, it is not always the case. Has this happened to anyone else or have a solution? Thank you.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
kode54
post Jan 19 2012, 19:10
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4082

That error is AUDCLNT_E_CPUUSAGE_EXCEEDED, which this page indicates should only be returned on initialization, and probably only when the system is under a heavy load. Why are you using the WASAPI output under such a situation? Do you really need bit exact, exclusive access to your sound device while you're also playing a game?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 18:53