IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #12/#7] From: MP3 encoders (HARD ROCK-ACOUSTIC) ABX listening tes, From Topic ID: 92851
sauvage78
post Jan 12 2012, 05:50
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 53282

So what, if you're new here we should give you 10 posts

I am not sure 10 posts is enough specially if you're a non-native english speaker or an arrogant teenager ... you wouldn't believe the number of bullshits I spreaded on these boards with my previous nick before I got banned & I started to understand my misstakes. I am Roberto's worst nightmare, Greynol would have banned me 10 times in my early days (2003) ... he already tried to ban me after I started to behave wink.gif

Nah, we're to believe that the OP has either identified new killer samples (which have not been shared, BTW), has golden ears or both.

... there is a statistic probability that he is right ... hence the limit of statistics wink.gif

--------------------
CDImage+CUE
Secure [Low/C2/AR(2)]
Flac -4
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 02:56