IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Date modified (%last_modified%) randomly changes/differs from Explorer, Was: Data Modified Column; Moved from Site Related Discussion (TOS #6)
cosmistica
post Nov 10 2011, 01:36
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 95064

Hello there,
Im having a little problem...I added a new column "Data Modified" (%last_modified%) but the problem is that the "Date Modified" column randomly changes the files actual date. For example, in my music folder i see 15 files that has been modified on 20.07.2010, but foobar´s "Data modified" column shows that there is only one file that has been modified on that same date. i dont understand....
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tpijag
post Nov 10 2011, 01:54
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 53637

A column with %last_modified% as a pattern is just a display of data. Columns do not have actions. Whatever you are seeing has nothing to do with whether that column is visible or not.

Telling us how this is causing trouble for you might help assistance. It sounds like you are thinking that Foobar2000 is changing your files and not only is it without your knowledge Foobar2000 is making the change in such a way that explorer picks it up but not Foobar2000. Unlikely if not impossible.

EDIT: Have you used another program to edit, for example tags? Do you have the Foobar2000 library to automatically monitor for changes?

This post has been edited by tpijag: Nov 10 2011, 02:30
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 06:59