IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Drag and drop won't work from a read-only media, foobar2000 seems to not support that feature yet
dezraj
post Oct 11 2011, 04:56
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 94278

Hi. I have some burned DVD-Rs with music and I just can't drag and drop files or folders from the Windows Explorer to the foobar default playlist. The player refuses to add the files or folders and will show me that circle with a slash, meaning "prohibited".

I'm guessing this is a problem with read-only media such as burned DVD-Rs, because foobar won't behave like that with my USB drives.

The only way to play the files burned to DVD-Rs is from the options "add files/folders", which takes more time and is less user-friendly.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I wish I could drag and drop files or folders from my DVD-Rs using the Windows Explorer. I've been used to doing that for years with Windows Media Player and Winamp.

Has this issue already been addressed?

I'm using XP SP2 x86 and 7 x64 with latest foobar release and am having the same results in both OSs.

Thanks for your time and work and congratulations for this great program.

This post has been edited by dezraj: Oct 11 2011, 04:59
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:53