For those who know JRiver Media Center, here's the latest release. I'll start an owners thread soon to interact with our userbase here.Download linkJRiver forum announcement topic
New Media Center 16 Features
This post has been edited by Garf: Sep 27 2011, 17:40
- Play Doctor -- Successor to Play as Radio, it asks you for an artist, genre, etc, then builds a playlist of about 6 hours that includes your request and adds additional tracks. Can add from Last.FM, too. Save as Playcharts. Click on Playing Now to begin.
- DLNA II -- Reorganized "from" and "to" lists in Playing Now. Select your server. Select your destination. Play. Works with the J. River Id. Right click to hide a server.
- DLNA Server as a Library -- Load media from a DLNA Server and use it as if it were a local library.
- Netflix Browsing -- Instant Queue, Browse by Genre, Automatic Full Screen, Support for Media Center Remote, Series Grouping.
- Relational Fields -- Several fields are now relational.
- Artist Images -- View your Artists with artist photos instead of album covers.
- Lip Sync Therapy -- AKA King's Speech. MC16 can adjust your audio to match your video. Alternate to reclock.
- Analyzer DSP plugin -- Can show calibrated frequency information per output channel. May become a visualization in a future build.
- Search II -- Revised search added for Theater View and Gizmo. Fuzzy matching.
- Room Correction -- Improved look and operation.
- And more...