IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Request - Display mp3 associated T-Frame values in Properties?
trelain
post Sep 23 2011, 12:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 65081

I could not find an existing thread on a FB2K wish-list, sorry if there is one somewhere and I missed it. It would be helpful if when displaying an mp3's tags in "Properties" that an additional column existed to display the file's actual T-frame name (e.g., TCON, TXXX, etc.) associated with the interpreted tag name (non-updateable, of course). This would be helpful when debugging inconsistencies between different tagging software's displays, since they don't all interpret the frames the same way. I've used a couple of separate utilites to do this but it is much more cumbersome to do it outside of FB2K. There doesn't seem to be anything like this in MP3tag either. If there was an additional column called something like "Frame Name" right next to "Name" and "Value" in the "Metadata" portion of Properties for the file that would be really cool. Love FB2K, thanks for making such a lean, yet feature-rich and cool player!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
q-stankovic
post Sep 23 2011, 13:09
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 31251

I am not sure if i would like to have it in the properties but indeed: a diagnostic mean to watch the file frames out from foobar2000 directly is very, very useful.

--------------------
german support forum: www.foobar-users.de / user: qwert73
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 00:49