IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Development Forum Rules

This forum is for developer discussions only. If you have a problem / bug report / idea / feature request that isn't related to foobar2000 SDK, post it in an appropiate forum instead - tech support questions go to support forum, everything else goes to general forum.
All non-developer posts on this forum will be removed. Continued abuse of this forum will result in admin actions (warnings, account suspension).

Reply to this topicStart new topic
"Library Viewer Selection" playlist, How to find it
NEMO7538
post May 2 2011, 19:30
Post #1

Group: Developer
Member No.: 10088

From the foobar documentation " ... the "Library Viewer Selection" playlist can be freely renamed without losing any of its functionality. " ... which means the "Library Viewer Selection" playlist should be identifiable (maybe by its properties).

How can I find this playlist ? I did'nt find anything in playlist.h

Additional question: As far is i understand "Library Viewer Selection" playlist name is also preserved in case the playlist is deleted, so the name should also be memorized somewhere. Where?

Thanks for your support.

This post has been edited by NEMO7538: May 2 2011, 19:34
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NEMO7538
post May 7 2011, 09:28
Post #2

Group: Developer
Member No.: 10088

After some trial and unless I missed something, part of the answer below for reference :
  • the shared selection playlist will be created and its content refreshed automatically by the core when invoked by ui_selection_holder->set_selection_ex(), passing contextmenu_item::caller_media_library_viewer as the type GUID, provided that the shared selection playlist is enabled in Preferences--> Media Library.

That still doesn't explain how to recognize/find the shared selection playlist, like facets is doing according to its documentation.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th December 2014 - 13:29