IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Burninate CD-Writer plugin, Any way to control Burn Speed?
uart
post Mar 8 2011, 16:28
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18295

I have Windows XP SP2 and I just installed the latest version of Foobar2000 (v 1.1.5) and the "official" burninate CD Writer plugin.

At first it didn't work but I downloaded the imapi2 update and now it's burning ok. The only problem is that I cant find any way to control the write speed. Does anyone have any tips for doing this.

Thanks. smile.gif

This post has been edited by uart: Mar 8 2011, 16:30
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
uart
post Mar 9 2011, 13:38
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18295

No one else using this plugin?

Not so surprising I guess since not many people are still using CD's. Unfortunately the player in my car can't handle mp3's so I'm stuck with using CD audio for that. Burning straight from foobar is good because all my lossless is now in TAK and there's no Nero plugin available for that format. Previously I was just converting my selection to temporary wav files and burning CDA from that in Nero, but burning straight from foobar is much more convenient. Too bad there's no way to control the burn speed because the quality of the burn is not so good at max speed on my hardware.

BTW. There's some global settings for burn speed and some other stuff under the "Recording" tab of the properties setting on the CD context menu in "My Computer". Sadly however they apparently have no effect on this plugin.

This post has been edited by uart: Mar 9 2011, 13:40
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 11:00