Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How to create DVD-Video form wav + cue?
hlloyge
post Mar 3 2011, 14:20
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27018

Hello all.

Well, I have somewhat specific need: I want to create DVD-V disk with 12 new age albums I own. I have made uncompressed DVD-A disk with 6 albums with DVDA Author, but it doesn't always play gaplesly, which is important. Now, I know I have to convert the wavs to 48 kHz sampling, and it has to be compressed with AC3, but I can use fairly large bitrate there, so sound is not a problem - also, it will be used just as background music.
I would like to have simple menu to select the album, and then chapters where tracks begin. Except for the menu, there is no need for any video except black, eventually some background image with track name.

For conversion to 48 kHz I will use Foobar. For AC3 encoding it could be inside authoring program, or I could do it - but the question is, WHICH authoring program supports importing of wav (or ac3) + cuesheet to make DVD-V disk out of it? Of if I need few programs, tell me. I prefer freeware, but if needed, I can visit some of my friends who have few professional authoring programs to do it.

If something is not clear, ask me, my english is a bit rusty smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 09:55