Welp. I went and made a normalizer DSP out of libebur128. Have fun with it
. Oh, and I posted the source
, which requires the libebur128 files from the R128Scan source
It's currently hard coded to maintain a preview latency of 500ms, and uses the short-term loudness level measured from a three second window as the gain correction reference, which it updates every 100ms. I may make this configurable in the future.
- Version 1.10 - 2011-02-07 14:12 UTC:
- Fixed a bug in libebur128 when handling weird sample rates.
- Version 1.9 - 2011-02-05 06:11 UTC:
- Re-enabled increasing the gain level.
- Changed momentary and short-term loudness to gated loudness.
- Version 1.8 - 2011-02-04 13:44 UTC:
- Disabled the gain from increasing above 1.0, for now.
- Version 1.7 - 2011-01-28 06:19 UTC:
- Fixed initial gain values on startup, again.
- Version 1.6 - 2011-01-27 23:43 UTC:
- Now correctly flushes the buffer on playback termination.
- Version 1.5 - 2011-01-27 23:07 UTC:
- Reenabled momentary loudness polling.
- Changed volume ramping to 1 dB every 50ms.
- Current scale is now forced to the detected target scale after the initial buffering completes.
- Version 1.4 - 2011-01-27 20:19 UTC:
- Increased the latency to maintain at least 500ms worth of samples.
- Version 1.3 - 2011-01-27 20:06 UTC:
- Reverted short-term gain level changes to instantaneous again.
- Version 1.2 - 2011-01-27 19:58 UTC:
- Disabled momentary loudness polling and increased short-term loudness polling frequency.
- Version 1.1 - 2011-01-27 19:22 UTC:
- Adjusted gain level changes a bit.
- Version 1.0 - 2011-01-27 19:00 UTC:
- Version 0.0 - 2011-01-27 16:53 UTC: