IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Did anyone heard of "Prinz sound" headphones?
hlloyge
post Nov 10 2010, 19:38
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27018

As I am in need of new headphones, PX100 broke again and again, I am in a search of a cheap replacement - I can't afford anything above 30$ right now smile.gif anyways, today I got into one used CD and vinyl store, and noticed strange looking used headphones for sale, but I have never heard of the brand: "Prinz sound", Model 205v.
Anyone heard of them? They may be german or switzerland made, concerning the name "Prinz"... but never heard of them. Google didn't reveal nothing.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
JunkieXL
post Nov 13 2012, 19:32
Post #2

Member No.: 21165

AKG has some high quality ear buds that are in the $10-$20 price range. I know you want headphones and not earbuds, but I bought some of these for my wife and I think you will be surprised at how good they are give the price tag. I've also included a headphone set of theirs that is $35 and has some pretty good reviews. Good luck!
CK

AKG K311
AKG K44
+Quote Post
Nessuno
post Nov 13 2012, 19:52
Post #3

Member No.: 86562

QUOTE (JunkieXL @ Nov 13 2012, 20:32) *
AKG has some high quality ear buds that are in the $10-$20 price range.
[...]
AKG K311

I have a couple of K311 earbuds and yes, they're actually very good sounding regardless of the price and quite solid build.
Here in Italy they sell for 15 or less.
There are also the K309 which sell for 10 (or even less) and shouldn't be too much inferior in SQ.

Being earbuds they give poor insulation anyway, if that's you are searching for to use them in a noisy environment like a train.

--------------------
... I live by long distance.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 22:29