IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Simple Keybinding Problem in New Versions
Valaire
post Aug 29 2010, 18:18
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 35967

I just installed Foobar on a new OSr and have a rather simple problem: I always use a global hotkey bound to F1 to "show or hide" Foobar. The problem with the latest version is that when I hit F1 in the box, it pulls up the help file for Foobar. I've removed all of Foobar's existing keybinds but still no dice. It won't set "F1" in the box; I think I didn't have problems when I was upgrading from version to version cause it would carry over, but now trying to do it from scratch it won't take.

Is there something I'm not getting or is there some kind of hack workaround?

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Valaire
post Sep 1 2010, 23:00
Post #2

Is everyone else able to bind to the F1 key or am I the only person that uses that keybind?
+Quote Post
Yirkha
post Sep 2 2010, 00:12
Post #3

Group: FB2K Moderator
Member No.: 49158

The F1 key cannot be currently bound. The key press is eaten by the dialog to do the action associated with the questionmark button in the top-right corner.

--------------------
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.
+Quote Post
Valaire
post Sep 2 2010, 01:06
Post #4

QUOTE (Yirkha @ Sep 1 2010, 18:12) *
The F1 key cannot be currently bound. The key press is eaten by the dialog to do the action associated with the questionmark button in the top-right corner.

Thanks for the reply. Is there any plans to change this so it becomes key-bindable again in a future release? I can understand if this is not of much concern to the developers, I am just wondering if it is something that is intended to remain that way.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:07