IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
CUERipper: press Go - Error Reading CD IOCTL Failed; works second time, Was: Cueripper error (TOS #6: it costs nothing to specify which error)
worsel
post Aug 9 2010, 04:57
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 82933

After expanding Cuetools and running Cueripper, I press the "GO" button and my drive spins and then errors out with "Error Reading CD IOCTL Failed". If I then hit the "OK" button and "GO" again it works with no error and rips the CD. This happens every time. Do I have some kind of configuration problem? The drive normally works fine with numerous other programs. Any ideas? Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
koawmfot
post Aug 20 2011, 22:55
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 73850

i have the same error with plextor drives W2410A, fw 1.03 and W1210A fw 1.10. the error occurs on windows XP and windows 7 x64, and three different physical computer systems. cueripper freezes when you hit "go" and it starts "detecting drive features..." it will take about 5-10 minutes, the give the error "Error Reading CD IoctlFailed". after that the drive is dead in windows and i have to reboot to get it back.

i have an internal laptop drive that is ok (HL-DT-ST DVD+RW GSA-T21N A1R1) and which can rip a CD, so i know the application works. when i try the same system with the plextors, it does not work.

any ideas?

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 07:26