Reply to this topicStart new topic
DVD-Audio -> DTS-CD, How to convert without soundcard
mp3weenie
post Jul 16 2010, 14:23
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 79639

Hi all,

I want to take a DVD-Audio format (24/48, 24/96) and convert it to a DTS-CD. I have Surcode to encode 6 WAV to 2 channel DTS wave format, however I do not have a 6 channel analog out sound card (I have a Delta 24/96 2 channel IN/OUT analog and digital IO). Is there a way that I can capture the DVD-Audio discrete WAV output without a soundcard? I am using XP-32bit.

Thanks, Jay
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SCOTU
post Jul 16 2010, 16:58
Post #2

Member No.: 82156

You can use DVDAExplorer to extract the digital files off a non-copy protected DVD-A giving you the MLP files that are on the disk. You can then use something like EAC3To to convert the MLP files to a bunch of different formats (I don't know offhand if it can go straight to DTS -- wouldn't surprise me). Both of these software are free.
+Quote Post
mp3weenie
post Jul 16 2010, 19:01
Post #3

Member No.: 79639

QUOTE (SCOTU @ Jul 16 2010, 11:58) *
You can use DVDAExplorer to extract the digital files off a non-copy protected DVD-A giving you the MLP files that are on the disk. You can then use something like EAC3To to convert the MLP files to a bunch of different formats (I don't know offhand if it can go straight to DTS -- wouldn't surprise me). Both of these software are free.

dude, awsome. DVDAExplorer is easy and AND it is FAST. Up and running in 2 minutes.

Thanks so much!!! Jay
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 00:58