IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

WMP 12 on Windows 7, Errors
Multivitamin
post Apr 15 2010, 00:26
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 79151

Hello, Hydrogenaudio community , i would like some help on the error i am getting.

From the start,
I first had Windows Vista [SP 2 , Home perminum] which was good but really had too much issues , so i decided to upgrade [Full Install] to Windows 7 Ultimate [v. 6.1.7600 build 7600, 32bit]. So as always i downloaded extra codecs [www.xiph.org/dshow/] and a Tag extender [wmptagext.sourceforge.net/] because i have flac and acc files and would want them to work on WMP .
The error that happens is when i drag my music folder which contains the flac , acc and mp3 files nothing shows up at the library of WMP 12 but also when they all appear and then u close WMP 12, they get disappeared from the library [all files were still in the my music folder] , the funny thng is when i only drag the mp3 files tey appear evn after WMP 12 is closed . This error nevr happened to me when i was on Vista .
The solutions what i did but didn't work is i uninstalled the extra codecs and the tag extender and installed it again the same damn error happens , i also formatted the operating system's hardrive and installed 7 again but still the same thng .
PLs help me and thanks
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 14:50