IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
My brother died, He was known here as "rpp3po"
aclo
post Apr 16 2010, 00:22
Post #26

Group: Members
Member No.: 76103

QUOTE (odigg @ Apr 12 2010, 19:39) *
rpp3po was one of my favorite members on this forum. His posts were among the major reasons I found a home on HA and his thinking even strengthened my faith in the scientific method and the value of what I do for a living.

Sorry for the lateness of this, but my condolences to you and your family during this time.

He will be missed!

This is terrible news.

For me, too, his posts were one of the reasons I came here and stayed. I actually searched for his old posts and read them. Not only did I learn from them, but I also enjoyed his style of writing and humour, and often read threads just because he participated.

While I have never met him personally, I regret his passing and will miss his participation in this forum. I can only offer my condolences to his family and friends, knowing that it cannot offer much comfort to them.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
southisup
post May 25 2010, 03:14
Post #27

Member No.: 25414

Really sorry to hear that. I recognise the name rpp3po well, & respected his contributions here. My condolences.

Sorry to be so late, I only ever participate here via "View New Posts" & had no idea this forum didn't feature in that query.
+Quote Post
igndenok
post May 25 2010, 16:02
Post #28

Member No.: 48157

I'm sorry to hear that, and forgive me for being late.
May your soul rest in peace.
My condolences for family and friends.
+Quote Post
db1989
post May 25 2010, 23:34
Post #29

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

My belated condolences also.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 05:34