Aug 31 2009, 10:19
Joined: 12-April 04
Member No.: 13441
Released the final version of TagScanner 5.1.
It improves the already known functions, and adds new long awaited features.
- Tag Processor module: Tag fields mixer - format, extract and move any tag fields data to other fields
- Tag Processor module: Import tag data from text files
- Reader for Mpeg based files with detection of encoder type and accurate calculation of length and bitrate
- 'Export list' module with scripting support, included scripts for xml, csv and html
- Filtering in list of files
- Support of new official OGG Vorbis field designed for embedded cover art (METADATA_BLOCK_PICTURE). You can select new or old format.
- Functions to import/export covers for multiple files at once
- Now you can copy/paste TAG information between different media formats(Vorbis to ID3, APE to MP4 etc.)
- In Filename-to-TAG generator you can now append text to extracted parts directly in formatting string
- User defined genres
- Import additional information from a Amazon and Discogs (Composer, Conductor, Remixed by etc.)
- Additional tag fields
- Updated help files, added examples of usage for all modules
Installer or portable version.
The Ultimate TagScanner - http://www.xdlab.ru/en/
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 1st April 2015 - 05:08|