IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Possible bug: Publisher tag and multiple values
Harm
post Apr 28 2009, 10:04
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 69311

I have a problem regarding the use of multiple values in Mp3tag (v2.43) en Foobar2000 (v0.9.6.5).
In Foobar I've add multiple values in the Publisher field (mp3 file with ID3v2.4) and they show up in Mp3tag, separated by a double backslash (\\), so this seems to work well. If I try it the other way around, it doesn't seem to work at all: Foobar seems to recognise the first value (what is before the double backslash I entered in Mp3tag), but not the others. So it seems Mp3tag saves them using a separator that Foobar cannot recognise. Is this due to a problem (bug?) in Mp3tag or in Foobar? And more important: is there a work around?

(I've also posted this question in the Mp3tag discussion forum: http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopic=9412 )

This post has been edited by Harm: Apr 28 2009, 10:05
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 13:42