IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
XLD Integrates C2 Error Detection In Its Ripper, A thread to discuss the use C2 error detection in XLD
macman4hire
post Sep 27 2008, 00:06
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 54037

A thread to discuss the use and implementation of C2 error detection in XLD. Please post any information about C2 error detection.

After reading this thread please check the XLD Master Thread List for other important XLD threads.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
macman4hire
post Oct 10 2008, 06:56
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 54037

It has been some time since XLD integrated C2 error detection in its ripper to be used with CD Paranoia. I am interested in XLD users sharing their opinions on the experiences they have had using this feature. I am fairly comfortable with the results of the rips I have gotten using this feature. When I compare the logs information for errors and AccurateRip results they both agree. This lends me to believe it is accurately demeriting the errors and switching into the CD Paranoia to either correct or report the errors. I do not know if I would as confident about this implementation if I did not have the AccurateRip data base to compare. If the CD is not listed in the AcccurateRip data base I will not use the C2 feature.

macman4hire
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 15:44