IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

export/import tags into eac
stephentw
post Jul 9 2008, 18:55
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 50571

I've got some stuff in mp3 which I'm about to re rip from CD's to flac, the tags on the mp3s are fine and I don't want them to get messed up with the freedb downloaded ones cos it took me ages to correct them the first time around.

I noticed in EAC theres an import tags option but I've never had any sucess with it. Is there a way I can use something like mp3tag to export my old mp3 tags to files then use eac to import them before I rip the CD? If so how do I go about it?

I've done a search but can't seem to find anyone asking similar, hope this is the right forum smile.gif

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
stephentw
post Jul 9 2008, 20:09
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 50571

They're not CDR's with data/mp3's on they're original CD's with audio on them smile.gif but I also already have mp3 versions of the CD's with perfect tags which I want to use when making the new flac's.

The thing I thought would work is in Tools> Rename from id3 tags (I presumed that would let me use some previous files to rename the current CD before I start the rip). Or I noticed some things in the database menu I thought might work? Just kinda stabbing in the dark here though.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 07:44