IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

EAC/REACT - Missing Cuesheet error
Skinjob
post Apr 13 2008, 22:37
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 39047

I just recently upgraded to the latest EAC (0.99pb4) and REACT (2.0.ssb16p). Now, whenever I try to rip to FLAC tracks, I get an error message "REACT: Missing Cuesheet" with the description "Unable to move cuesheet. File does not exist".

I'm ripping tracks, not images, and I have CreateAllCuesheets=0 in my REACT.ini, so I'm not sure why it's trying to create a cuesheet. I poked around in the source code and it seem like fGUICreateGleanCuesheet is called unconditionally. Is this be design?

The problem seems to be that EAC won't create a cue sheet. Even when I try to create one manually from the Action\Create Cuesheet menu it won't do it. I don't get any error message, but no cue file is created. But again, I'm not sure why REACT is trying to create one in the first place.

Sythetic Soul, it you're out there, could you please offer some advice?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Skinjob
post Apr 14 2008, 15:09
Post #2

Member No.: 39047

QUOTE (Synthetic Soul @ Apr 14 2008, 03:02) *
Later versions of my mod create a cuesheet in track mode to determine the number of audio tracks on the CD. EAC reports the total number of tracks - which may include data tracks - so this workaround is necessary to ensure that post-processing code is always run.

So you're saying that the post-rip processing (ReplayGain, etc.) at the end of the .cfg file will actually run now on disks that have a data session? If so, that's a very nice fix.

Do you still have to select the last audio track for this to work, or will it work with arbitrarily selected tracks that don't include the last one? This would come in handy when you get errors and have to rerip a few tracks. It would be nice if the ReplayGain was recalculated in that case. I always seem to forget it.

Anyway, thanks for the quick reply and thanks for continuing REACT development. As nice as dbPowerAmp is becoming, it still doesn't come close to the control and customization you have with EAC/REACT.

Moderation: Quotation fixed.

This post has been edited by greynol: Apr 14 2008, 17:38
+Quote Post
Altair
post Sep 9 2008, 16:24
Post #3

Member No.: 57436

I got REACT working but I still have a small bug. I too am getting an error message from 'React v2.0.akku.b03' saying "Unable to move cusheet. File does not exit. Canceling will abort rip." I get choices retry or cancel.

I'm ripping to FLAC and Mp3 tracks with cuesheets= in my .INI file. There is a terminal backslash in my EAC path as described above. If I just keep hitting 'retry' everything works fine, but...? Any ideas?
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 11:40