This thread only links to other posts. There is no discussion in here.Open issuesIssues fixed in 1.1.17
Issues fixed in 1.1.15
- Bug: Unable to convert online streams with Converter.
- Bug: Rare crash with "full file buffering" enabled.
Issues fixed in 1.1.11
- Incompatibility: shell integration non-functional in Windows 8.
Issues fixed in 1.1.10Issues fixed in 1.1.9
- Bug: Certain WAV files become unusable after tagging.
Issues fixed in 1.1.7Issues fixed in 1.1.3-1.1.5
- Bug: ID3v2 handling regressions.
Issues fixed in 1.1.2 beta 4
- Crashing while playing on new AMD processors.
- Various 1.1.3/1.1.4 regressions.
- Pointless warnings when trying to do a complete configuration reset without having used specific components such as Playback Statistics.
Issues fixed in 1.1.2 beta 2
- Bug: mmdevapi.dll crash when foobar2000's output is set to "primary sound driver" and the system default audio playback device changes.
Issues fixed in 1.1.1
- Bug: Media Library initialization getting stuck - typically a result of having your foobar2000 configuration folder inside your watched folders.
- Bug: Media Library configuration getting reset when upgrading from a version older than 1.1.
- Various bugs prevent freedb lookups from working.
Issues fixed in 1.1
- Bug: Closing the Preferences dialog in certain conditions may lead to a crash.
- Bug: Certain scenarios produce nonsensical directory enumeration results and lead to infinite recursion crashes.
Issues fixed in 1.0.3
- Bug: Matroska files using header stripping (default in new mkvmerge) are not readable.
- Bug: Written ID3v2.3 tags may contain ID3v2.4 frames in certain cases when the file originally contained an ID3v2.4 tag.
- Bug: Rare crash when decoding specific Musepack files.
Issues fixed in 1.0.2Issues fixed in 1.0.1 final
- Incompatibility: ASX files written by WMP with incorrectly escaped & characters are not parsed.
- Bug: Even more incorrect notification area icon minimize behaviors.
- Bug: Incorrect behaviors with both "cursor follows playback" and "playback follows cursor" enabled.
- Incompatibility: Problems with encoding long audio streams with to Vorbis.
- Bug: Very rare crash when using the Media Library preferences page.
Issues fixed in 1.0.1 beta 1
This post has been edited by Peter: Nov 13 2012, 16:17
- Bug: Incorrect handling of relative paths in M3U files on HTTP servers.
- Bug: Cannot seek anymore when playback is about to stop as a result of end-of-playlist condition.