AlbumArtDownloader XUI - You know you want it...
This project is a rewrite of the Album Art Downloader code, using .NET Framework 3.5.Features:
- Dynamically resizeable thumbnails
- Thumbnail information
- Sort by Name, Size, Source, Type, and Page
- Filter results under or over a specified size, or by type (front, back, etc.), or by maximum results for each source
- Substitution syntax path to save images
- Local files search that matches save pattern
- Enable or disable scripts from the command line
- New strongly typed interface-based script model; write compiled scripts in any .net language
- Backwards compatible with existing scripts
- Backwards compatible with existing command line parameters, including old CoverDownloader parameters.
- Analyse files to find Artists and Albums from tags, and check if album art is already present.
- Analyse folder and file names to find Artist and Album names based on a path pattern, and check for album art.
- Read your foobar2000 media library or playlists to find Artists and Albums, and check for album art.
- Checks for existing album art embedded in file tags.
- Queue up multiple searches to occur sequentially.
- Automatically download album art that matches set criteria for several albums as a batch.
- Show previews windows to compare art side by side, zooming and panning to check details.
- Many, many scripts included. (I would seriously not recommend using all of them at once, choose the ones that suit you best.)
- Prioritised searching - can set some sources to always search, and some to only search if the first ones didn't find anything.
For the graphically-minded out there, although this app isn't skinnable, the UI is all created in XAML, so if you want to grab the source and start editing the UI, please feel free. It is under the XUI folder in the SVN RepositoryLinks:SourceForge project pageWiki and reference guide
(zip archive for those who don't like installers).NET Framework 3.5 SP1
(required, except for Windows 7)
This post has been edited by AlexVallat: Jun 27 2011, 20:19