IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Need a crew to help with the new Musepack.org, its not dead afterall
spase
post Jan 8 2003, 05:20
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 340

well i have recently discovered that Musepack.org is the #1 site on Google when searching for the word Musepack.

So i figured i might as well update it and bring out of the dark ages...

additionally, with 32000+ unique hits (72000+ including reloads) its apparently one of the more popular sites for musepack information... and its not even a year old.

So i figure i would like to get the site up to date and maybe give it a re-working by February 7 2003, when it will be 1 year since i started monitoring traffic to the site.

So far i have one or two people that are willing to help and a probable offer for hosting.

If anyone else would be interested in helping upkeep the site by updating Musepack related news, keeping software up to date, programming some things in PHP or designing the site, or anything else that you may think to be helpful (graphic design, or anything really) please tell me... just leave a post here or send me an email to spase@musepack.org...

basically i need a staff of sorts to help keep the site going when i am unable to keep it up to date, as when i head off to school i am commonly to busy to take care of the site... but i am at home on break for a solid month more, so i figure it'd be a good thing to keep me busy.

and oh yea, anyone who helps will of course get a nice spiffy new musepack.org email address, and public acknowledgement on the site.

Thanks in advance guys (and gals)!

--------------------
http://www.last.fm/user/spase

-spase-
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
SacRat
post Jan 14 2003, 13:25
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3719

space, I tried to contact you via e-mail, but failed... sad.gif

--------------------
http://sacrat.blogspot.com
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 09:19