Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
Panels UI: A few odd questions, trying to finish my config
capleton
post May 13 2007, 23:57
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 35921

(edited for clarity - in hopes of a response...)

my current setup:

Almost done! Using panels UI. But there are a few things though that I am having trouble with. Does anybody know how I might be able to resolve the following

-> PANELS UI / SCPL questions:
1. single column playlist for beginner? - I would like to implement a Single Column Playlist that shows album art and separates albums. I've seen similar ones on people's configs, but I can't seem to get any of them to work on mine. Is there a beginner's resource or a simple outline setup that I could copy and paste?

2. button in playlist to skip tracks? - I don't think that this is possible with columns ui. i am talking about a little button next to track title that when clicked plays the song, when unclicked skips it. if I have to create another scpl that mimics columns playlist, is that easy?

3. set minimum window size? - How is this possible? Awhile ago I had that command to expand and collapse the window, don't remember it, and can't find it anymore.

-> CWB_HOOKS
4. set bottom display to "weeks", "days", "hours", "minutes', "seconds" - you can see what I am talking about in the "status bar" on the screen shot above. right now it defaults to 'wk, d, xx:xx:xx'.

5. get bottom display to show size of playlist - in gb, mb, kb, etc.

-> Random
6. playcount not working on several playlists?! - I think i might just have to look at this one myself unless someone else has experienced it.

7. Lastly, How the F@#$ do I get my rating column to display ratings descending when the header is clicked?!!! (in columns UI)

I'm pretty new to this, please let me know if I can do anything to improve the clarity of these questions. Any help would really be huge. Also, is it frowned upon to ask multiple questions like this in a post? I ask because 80 some-odd people have checked it out so far w/ no responses. Anyway, I hope somebody might be able to shed some light on even just a few of these issues.

-capleton

This post has been edited by capleton: May 14 2007, 14:18
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 05:45