IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

19 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Home stereo display, For trackinfo mod panel
cwbowron
post Oct 2 2006, 19:26
Post #351

Group: Members
Member No.: 18153

I'm using 1.9 micro and when the tracknumber is >= 10 its displaying 0xx so that last digit is out of its box.

--------------------
There used to be a link to my website here.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
musosticky
post Oct 2 2006, 20:36
Post #352

Member No.: 30816

using 1.9 micro I get a crash (with no crashlog) when trying to use the buttons. The tag writing dialogue pops up and foobar freezes then crashes. Is anyone else having this trouble?

I'm going to report this in the trackinfo_mod thread too just wondering if I'm the only one

--------------------
My Name is Sean and I'm here to leech off your genius.
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 2 2006, 21:38
Post #353

Member No.: 29483

V 1.9 Micro bugfix
I've uploaded a new archive,in which i fixed the tracknumber issue and added a Custom info support for Rating/Mood value saving.
The reasons for this is that when writing info to file tags for two different fields ("RATING","MOOD") in one playback session,foobar overwrites the value from second tag over the one from the first and to overcome that behaviour there's a need to reload info from file as soon as first tag was written,and sometimes it causes foobar to crash.I suggest you to use the Custom info option,as it doesn't cause craches,faster and doesn't have
the annoying tag writing dialog window.You'll find all the info in the "Instructions.txt" inside the archive.

This post has been edited by Russell777: Oct 2 2006, 21:41

--------------------
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB
+Quote Post
kockroach
post Oct 2 2006, 21:50
Post #354

Member No.: 21193

Do you think the tag writing problem is due to th efact that you have essentially stacked two buttons on top of each other? Perhaps it is trying to run both the tag write and the reload at the same time. Would it be possible to have the button perform the two functions in series, such that it writes the tag and then updates the info. This would allow you to not have to include the "reload" button.
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 2 2006, 22:34
Post #355

QUOTE (kockroach @ Oct 2 2006, 22:50) *
Do you think the tag writing problem is due to th efact that you have essentially stacked two buttons on top of each other? Perhaps it is trying to run both the tag write and the reload at the same time. Would it be possible to have the button perform the two functions in series, such that it writes the tag and then updates the info. This would allow you to not have to include the "reload" button.

It's impossible to asign more than one command to a button,also i've noticed that even without the reloading of info it sometimes crashes foobar.

--------------------
+Quote Post
musosticky
post Oct 3 2006, 02:22
Post #356

be warned that if the names for the custom info scripts are the same as your masstagger scripts (as my mood tags were) the buttons will execute both commands.

Just a friendly warning. This one had me stumped for a while

--------------------
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 3 2006, 02:25
Post #357

QUOTE (musosticky @ Oct 3 2006, 03:22) *
be warned that if the names for the custom info scripts are the same as your masstagger scripts (as my mood tags were) the buttons will execute both commands.

Just a friendly warning. This one had me stumped for a while

Thanks for the warning,i'll come up with something original smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
musosticky
post Oct 3 2006, 02:47
Post #358

lol the warning was intended for the uneducated such as myself russell. Thanks a lot for the continued support man. Its very much appreciated

--------------------
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 3 2006, 03:53
Post #359

VERSION 1.8.1 VIP IS OUT(see the first post)
Changelog:
-On screen metadata editing (rating,mood)
-Volume indicator
-Selectable Last played/First played/Play count all at one position (changing)
-Playing mode indicator (follow cursor\playback)
-File size
-More space for Artist\Title section
-Many "underhood" improvements
Don't forget to get the latest version of cwb hooks and trackinfo mod panel.
For better performance it's suggested to turn "Notify other components of variable changes" option
in cwb hooks menu off.
Thanks to all who helped me and gave me ideas,i'm waiting for your new themes,enjoy smile.gif

This post has been edited by Russell777: Oct 3 2006, 03:59

--------------------
+Quote Post
kockroach
post Oct 3 2006, 04:47
Post #360

Hey Russell,

Wanted to let you know that I noticed that the number "7" does not align properly in the track number and both of the time boxes with the newest V1.9 code.

This post has been edited by kockroach: Oct 3 2006, 04:52
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 3 2006, 12:49
Post #361

QUOTE (kockroach @ Oct 3 2006, 05:47) *
Hey Russell,

Wanted to let you know that I noticed that the number "7" does not align properly in the track number and both of the time boxes with the newest V1.9 code.

It's b/c you need to uninstall the old "7 Segment font" from your sys before installing Rsegment.

--------------------
+Quote Post
kockroach
post Oct 3 2006, 12:57
Post #362

Man was that stupid. I thought I did already...I thought that they were different names. Thx man!
+Quote Post
Warchief
post Oct 3 2006, 17:17
Post #363

Member No.: 34191

Russell777

I use version 1.8.1 of your home stereo display, and I have following Problem. If I stop the playback my home stereo display looks like on the picture.

By changing track it’s looks like on this picture.

In both cases this error goes away after several seconds of playback.
Thanks!!!
+Quote Post
Warchief
post Oct 3 2006, 17:34
Post #364

Member No.: 34191

I have one more question. How I have to use -On screen metadata editing (rating,mood) funktion? If try to click on the rating or mood display, nothig happens.

If I manually set rating tag or the song already contains this tag, so its will be not displayed by home stereo display. Previos version of your code works fine.
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 3 2006, 18:21
Post #365

First of all you should get the latest version of trackinfo mod panel that supports buttons,second you should
know that if "write_tags" value is set,my code will look for rating and mood values in the tags,else it will take it from text file/SQLite database/FB2K cfg,so that if you have "write_tags" option disabled and manualy set rating to X using masstager script,you will not see any difference.Also you should install LCDMONO fonts.

This post has been edited by Russell777: Oct 3 2006, 18:34

--------------------
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 3 2006, 18:38
Post #366

i've replaced the V 1.8.1 archive coz it had error with follow cursor\playback recognition,please update.
Also i'm looking for a solution to foobar's crashes when writing tags.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hifish
post Oct 4 2006, 07:40
Post #367

Member No.: 35889

QUOTE (kockroach @ Sep 30 2006, 18:51) *
No luck here getting a "Mute" button to work, either.
UPDATE: I was able to get a function "Mute" button by using foo_run. The only problem is that when you click the button, it takes a few seconds for it to activate.

... um just my 2 cents: we're talking about a home stereo display? my home stereo (the hifi thing you remember) has no mute button, but it has a pause button which perfectly mutes the sound ... instantly wink.gif
+Quote Post
blaxima
post Oct 4 2006, 08:03
Post #368

Member No.: 29506

QUOTE (hifish @ Oct 4 2006, 02:40) *
my home stereo (the hifi thing you remember) has no mute button, but it has a pause button which perfectly mutes the sound ... instantly wink.gif

My thoughts exactly. Why would you want to mute it as opposed to pause, this ain't TV
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 4 2006, 11:15
Post #369

QUOTE (blaxima @ Oct 4 2006, 09:03) *

my home stereo (the hifi thing you remember) has no mute button, but it has a pause button which perfectly mutes the sound ... instantly wink.gif

My thoughts exactly. Why would you want to mute it as opposed to pause, this ain't TV

Mine has,in case you're listening to radio and suddenly get a phone call or something,(radio broadcast can not be paused from my end) smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
blaxima
post Oct 4 2006, 11:18
Post #370

QUOTE (Russell777 @ Oct 4 2006, 06:15) *

Mine has,in case you're listening to radio and suddenly get a phone call or something,(radio broadcast can not be paused from my end) smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

I've noticed that when I have the volume display showing it slows down the responsiveness of my volume control. Would this be because of cwb hooks?
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 4 2006, 12:17
Post #371

QUOTE (blaxima @ Oct 4 2006, 12:18) *
I've noticed that when I have the volume display showing it slows down the responsiveness of my volume control. Would this be because of cwb hooks?

Get the latest version of cwb hooks,go to its menu (it has a menu now) and uncheck the "notufy other components of variable change" box.Problem gone.

--------------------
+Quote Post
kockroach
post Oct 4 2006, 15:32
Post #372

QUOTE (Russell777 @ Oct 4 2006, 05:15) *

Strange, bacuae my brand new home stereo also has a mute button. Should I return it?! Just kidding. wink.gif But I do agree with what Russell says about radio broadcasts.
+Quote Post
blaxima
post Oct 4 2006, 18:22
Post #373

QUOTE (Russell777 @ Oct 4 2006, 07:17) *
QUOTE (blaxima @ Oct 4 2006, 12:18) *

Get the latest version of cwb hooks,go to its menu (it has a menu now) and uncheck the "notufy other components of variable change" box.Problem gone.

Nope. I already have the latest version of it

QUOTE (kockroach @ Oct 4 2006, 10:32) *
Strange, bacuae my brand new home stereo also has a mute button. Should I return it?! Just kidding. wink.gif But I do agree with what Russell says about radio broadcasts.

Well mine does too but I was refering more to the need of one in the display, especially since the volume control indicater has memory issues and makes the volume control less responsive. Besides I just dont understand why you woldn't just pause a song because by muting it you miss out on it, thats really what I meant
and yes that is with the latest cwb hooks tongue.gif

This post has been edited by blaxima: Oct 4 2006, 18:45
+Quote Post
Russell777
post Oct 4 2006, 18:29
Post #374

QUOTE (blaxima @ Oct 4 2006, 19:22) *
Well mine does too but I was refering more to the need of one in the display, especially since the volume control indicater has memory issues and makes the volume control less responsive.

The volume indicator doesn't cause the high cpu usage,you can remove it ("Rating Mood Volume" section of the code) and you will see no difference at all.Again,turn off the callback notifications of cwb hooks.

--------------------
+Quote Post
blaxima
post Oct 4 2006, 18:46
Post #375

QUOTE (Russell777 @ Oct 4 2006, 13:29) *
QUOTE (blaxima @ Oct 4 2006, 19:22) *

Well mine does too but I was refering more to the need of one in the display, especially since the volume control indicater has memory issues and makes the volume control less responsive.

The volume indicator doesn't cause the high cpu usage,you can remove it ("Rating Mood Volume" section of the code) and you will see no difference at all.Again,turn off the callback notifications of cwb hooks.

Actually it does have in impact on memory but thats not what I'm saying. I said that with it in my code when I use my keyboard to adjust the volume the volume is not as responsive as when that section of the code is not in it
+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 07:52