IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Closed TopicStart new topic
Oh my christ :(, I know this has been said 1000x before..
tool++
post Dec 5 2005, 21:18
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22329

But how long are we going to have to wait to have the SDK released so we can get plugins like Audioscrobbler back?

My profile has been neglected for upwards of three month since I switched to beta9, and my (and I expect a lot of other people's) patience is running out.

I fully realise that the devs have no obligation to code this excellent app, and it is purely charitable etc etc, but the whole beta process has been so entirely stagnant and slow, the SDK withholding preventing many 3rd party plugins from being continued...

I'm seriously considering a switch right back to winamp. (and I expect quite a few others are).

Thanks, please do not flame - I haven't been deliberately spiteful, I am merely advocating a personal opinion, and I fully respect that the coders have many other duties and we shouldn't expect things from them.

tooleh

Maybe I'll come back in 2008 when beta 23 has been released or something.

This post has been edited by tool++: Dec 5 2005, 21:19

--------------------
hi
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
picmixer
post Dec 5 2005, 21:46
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5916

QUOTE (tool++ @ Dec 5 2005, 09:18 PM)
Maybe I'll come back in 2008 when beta 23 has been released or something.

You do that. Topic closed.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 05:54