IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Wavgain 1.2.6 beta2 log file observation & request
AnEnigma66
post Nov 15 2005, 18:23
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 96
Joined: 10-July 05
Member No.: 23251



I did some test 'calculating & applying' last night on several directories of files. As users of Wavegain know, there's commentary on the bottom of the screen showing the progress on the current file, and all files. On about half of the directories I processed, when processing finished it said:

"This file 99% done All files 100% done"

I didn't notice any issues when listening back to the last files in those directories, but I wanted to point out the message 'glitch' anyway.

Also, in the resulting log file, it shows the calculation at the top, and then the repeated "Applying Gain to file:" message for each file processed. Would it be possible to have the gain that was applied to each file included in each of those lines in that section of the log file?

One final trivial request. On directories processed with Album Gain, the log file is neatly formatted: the calculation section, an empty line, a line with recommended album gain, another empty line, and then the previously mentioned "Applying Gain to file:" messages. On directories processed with Radio Gain, there's no empty line between the calculation & application sections, it's just one big block of text, and I was wondering if it would be possible to clean up the formatting on that.

Sorry to seem so anal about these trivial matters, but I wanted to bring them up anyway.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th December 2014 - 03:40