IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Parallel Installations for Multizone Audio, Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong
mikegray
post Aug 19 2005, 11:34
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19885

Hi guys -

I'm running foobar2k under XP with two different sound cards for multizone audio. For a while I had parallel installations going - one for each card - and everything was fine. Then after a crash I had to reinstall, and now I can't seem to keep them separate anymore. That is, I've copied the installatoin to a new directory, but any settings changes I make in installation 1 (\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe) are saved to installation 2 (\foobar200office\foobar2000office.exe) as well.

Aaargh!

Whatever I'm doing wrong has to be pretty simple, but I just can't figure it out. I must have done something different before, but I can't remember what.

Can someone help me here?

Mike
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
foosion
post Aug 19 2005, 15:19
Post #2

Group: FB2K Moderator (Donating)
Member No.: 5153

Disable user profile support. Just delete the user_profiles_enabled file in your foobar2000 installation directories.

--------------------
http://foosion.foobar2000.org/ - my components for foobar2000
+Quote Post
mikegray
post Aug 20 2005, 12:00
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 19885

QUOTE (foosion @ Aug 19 2005, 03:19 PM)
Disable user profile support. Just delete the user_profiles_enabled file in your foobar2000 installation directories.

Thanks - that did the trick. Should I have read that somewhre??

Best,

Mike
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 20:16