Reply to this topicStart new topic
Free download of MPEG4-CELP encoder ?
sabeel
post May 6 2005, 07:38
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21870

Hi.

I want to know wether there are any freely available MPEG4-CELP encoders,as i want to create MPEG4-CELP streams only.
(is their any encoder that would create MPEG4-CELP streams in MP4 fileformat).

I have tried the MPEG4-CELP encoder from from mpeg4 audio reference software to create MPEG4-CELP streams in MP4 fileformat,but they dont play on any players like philips-platform4,mpegable,quicktime.

Thanks
sabeel

This post has been edited by sabeel: May 6 2005, 13:00
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bond
post May 6 2005, 12:58
Post #2

Member No.: 3523

no idea where to get a celp encoder, but i would love to get this celp-in-mp4 file, can you upload it somewhere plz? smile.gif

--------------------
I know, that I know nothing (Socrates)
+Quote Post
kotrtim
post May 6 2005, 13:20
Post #3

Member No.: 3989

Microsoft WMA9 also has ACELP.net

It is free if you are using Windows OS wink.gif

This post has been edited by kotrtim: May 6 2005, 13:21
+Quote Post
sabeel
post May 6 2005, 13:42
Post #4

Hi
I am trying to create only MPEG4-CELP streams only and not ACELP
+Quote Post
sabeel
post May 9 2005, 10:10
Post #5

Hi ALL

CAN ANYONE PLEASE RESPOND TO MY QUERY....

Here is the question again....

I want to know wether there are any freely available MPEG4-CELP encoders,as i want to create MPEG4-CELP streams only.
(is their any encoder that would create MPEG4-CELP streams in MP4 fileformat).

I have tried the MPEG4-CELP encoder from from mpeg4 audio reference software to create MPEG4-CELP streams in MP4 fileformat,but they dont play on any players like philips-platform4,mpegable,quicktime.

I hope someone would help me out in in this.

Thank You
sabeel
+Quote Post
Latexxx
post May 9 2005, 10:12
Post #6

A/V Moderator

Member No.: 6557

QUOTE (sabeel @ May 9 2005, 11:10 AM)

That is because those players don't support celp at all. Changing encoder doesn't help you.
+Quote Post
sabeel
post May 9 2005, 11:33
Post #7

Hi

Actually i have tried playing some of the MP4 fileformat streams with Mpeg4-CELP in philips-platform4 player,and philips4-platform player does play these Mp4 fileformat stream with MPEG4-celp.
Some of the MPEG4-CELP reference streams which are in mp4 fileformat also play in the philps4-platform player.

Hence Philips-platform player and mp4player from mpeg4Ip tools does play Mpeg4-Celp streams in mp4 fileformat.

It is just that,those mp4 fileformat streams with mpeg4-celp, that i have created using the mpeg4 reference audio software are not playing in them.

i am confused if it is a player problem or Mpeg4 reference audio encoder problem.

i think we cannot say that it is a player problem as philips4 platform player and mp4player do play these MPEG4-celp streams in mp4 fileformat.

Are there any freely downloadable MPEG4-celp encoder available?

Any type of suggestions/help on the above issue is welcomed

waiting for a positive response on the issue

Thank You
sabeel

This post has been edited by sabeel: May 9 2005, 11:35
+Quote Post
Jibu Jacob
post Oct 6 2006, 12:35
Post #8

Member No.: 36023

Hi,
I ve started working on MPEG4 CELP deocder.The reference encoder doesn't put the output in a container like MP4.So it isn't decodable by any player.
I can't decode the ISO reference streams in the reference decoder as it doesn't ve a MP4 parser.
I integrated the MP4 parser to the reference decoder.Still I m unable to reach the correct CELP header......Can I get a reference decoder with MP4 parser or can anyone help me with the issue.

Hi,
I ve started working on MPEG4 CELP deocder.The reference encoder doesn't put the output in a container like MP4.So it isn't decodable by any player.
I can't decode the ISO reference streams in the reference decoder as it doesn't ve a MP4 parser.
I integrated the MP4 parser to the reference decoder.Still I m unable to reach the correct CELP header......Can I get a reference decoder with MP4 parser or can anyone help me with the issue.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 09:28