IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sonar3 and DAL's CardDeluxe 24/96, HELP!!!
NeedMorphine666
post Aug 4 2004, 18:32
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16029

Hi I'm new...I've just purchased Cakewalk's Sonar 3 and have a Digital AudioLab CardDeluxe 24/96 sound card that I purchased a few years ago and used many times. I reinstalled my audiocard in a windows XP machine and downloaded a XP driver for it off of DAL's site here's the problem...The computer recognizes the soundcard and its location (says everything is ok) Sonar3 recognizes it but I can't get a signal in or out of the computer (1/4" jacks nor S/PDIF) I even tried a usb device with S/PDIF optical ins and outs...Sonar3 sees it but doesnt except any signal.no error messages....here's another strange thing...when I inport a .wav file into Sonar3, I see the sound waves on the track but nothing plays
I'm a simple F$$K so I know I'm overlooking something rather stupid but it usually doesnt take me this long
Any help out there? or does anyone have another driver for DAL CardDeluxe 24/96 for windows XP that I can try?
Thanx
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Audible!
post Aug 5 2004, 04:43
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 7426

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to check to see if the onboard sound is deactivated in BIOS. Have you tested the onboard sound to see if it is putting out a signal?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 17:00